1. Anti-Acne: a treatment that combines a photodynamic action with antibacterial qualities with targeted photothermolysis to minimize sebum secretion. Red spots and uneven pigmentation are also reduced, which enhances skin tone.
2. Melasma, solar lentigo, poikiloderma, freckles, and nevomelanocytic lesions are among the pigmentation lesions that can be reduced.
3. On the face, neck, décolleté, and back of the hands, facial rejuvenation reduces wrinkles, spots, skin thinning, and telangiectasias.
4. Dilated pores can be found on any skin type.
5. Treatments for fine and deep wrinkles
6. Treatment for sunspots and discolouration caused by UV exposure